Do you have a problem with your voice or vocal health?
- Has your voice become hoarse or raspy?
- Have you lost your ability to hit some high notes when singing?
- Does your voice suddenly sound deeper?
- Does your throat often feel raw, achy, or strained?
- Has it become an effort to talk?
- Do you find yourself repeatedly clearing your throat?
- Do you feel as if you’re coming down with an infection?
We have compiled a few self-help guides to point you in the right direction, but these are not a substitute for medical advice from your own doctor or pharmacist.
[button link=”https://www.successfulsinging.com/free-singing-guides/info-guides/about-singing/voice/”]About Your Voice[/button][button link=”https://www.successfulsinging.com/free-singing-guides/guide-to-vocal-health/”]Guide To Vocal Health[/button][button link=”https://www.successfulsinging.com/free-singing-guides/info-guides/singing-tips/importance-of-drinking-water/”]Importance Of Drinking Water[/button][button link=”https://www.successfulsinging.com/free-singing-guides/info-guides/about-singing/vocal-nodule/”]Nodules[/button][button link=”https://www.successfulsinging.com/odds/singing-with-a-cold/”]Singing With A Sore Throat[/button][button link=”https://www.successfulsinging.com/voice-care/voice-clinics/”]UK Voice Clinics[/button][button link=”https://www.successfulsinging.com/odds/world-voice-day/”]World Voice Day[/button]